Friday, April 18, 2014

We Are Expanding Our Home By Two Feet

It's true! We are blessed with another pregnancy and excitedly awaiting the arrival of Evie's little sibling, due around November 6th! On that note, I wish I could say we were expanding our living quarters, but I have no idea whether we will be moving into a bigger home before baby #2 arrives. If not, then it will be a very cozy winter!




We tried to recapture Micah's feelings of shock and disbelief while we were at our first midwife appointment. Evie sweetly complied with a look of total glee! I hope that continues! 


Lovie introduced a baby (which is about Evie's size) for her to play with. It was going really well, until I picked up the fake baby and cooed at it, gave it kisses and hugs, and rocked it in my arms. She immediately started crying for me to pick her up! We will have to practice loving on other babies and sharing Mommy. :) 

We are 11 weeks along, and things are going very smoothly. The only thing I can really complain about (not that I would do that) is the EXTREME fatigue I'm having almost everyday. I just discovered this week, though, that if I force myself to stay active and busy all day, then I will actually feel better than if I let myself rest (which is impossible, anyway). So the new motto around here is, "Just Keep Moving!" 

Also, as some of you may know, I finally finished all of the writing work on my novel. I'm so blessed that it has now been professionally edited and really seems to be in great shape for publishing! Hopefully I'll have more of an idea as to when it will be published and more details in the next few/several weeks. 

Meanwhile, Evie has already changed so much since the last blog post. She is crawling on hands and knees ALL the time now, and pulling up on EVERYTHING. She is getting so good at it and loves to stand up all the time. It's really exciting around here! We are excited for Easter this weekend, so check back in for pictures of that in the next couple of weeks. :)

Cheerio,

Natasha W.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! I cant believe I'm just seeing this! Congratulations:) I know being pregnant and chsing/carrying a baby around is tough work.....just in those shoes last year....but the reward is worth it! You will love Evie having a sibling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :D We are thrilled to be giving Evie a little sissy! They are going to be soooo cute. ha ha.

    ReplyDelete