Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Highlights of Seven Weeks



I can't believe Evelyn is 7 weeks old as of yesterday! Here are just a few pictures to highlight the last several weeks.


No, that is not a doll! That's my one week old. :) I can't believe she was ever so tiny.


I love getting to see those dimples!


At 3 weeks, she really started putting on the weight. 



I love seeing her in those little jeans.


This was taken of her second bath at home. I love her duckie hooded towel.


5 weeks old snuggles.


This is her at 5 weeks, wearing the same dress as in her 1 week photo. It's pretty much a shirt, now.


Wearing leggings on a summer morning in the backyard. I LOVE taking her outside. She loves to listen to the birds, wind, trains, wind chimes, and other sounds. Sadly, the mosquitos usually drive us back indoors before long.


I want to say this was approximately 3 or 4 weeks old. The face she was making reminds me of how we have all felt waking up on a Monday morning. Too bad we don't all look that adorable, though. Sadly, she has outgrown her "whale onesie" that her daddy picked out for her. :(




At 6 weeks, we were chilling on the front porch steps, just enjoying some fresh air. Thank God for such a mild summer. :) I love that dress, too! A precious gift from her Aunt LaLa.


At almost 7 weeks, we were able to take her to her first wedding! She was so darling in this dress all evening.


Her second Sunday at church. A headband from Aunt Candy and a dress I bought her over the weekend. (She is now in clothes, sizes 3 months, 3-6 months, and even some 6-9 months!) She did so wonderfully, again. This time, we made it through the entire service without having to go to the cry room. :) 





2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, she's precious! I literally, literally thought it was a doll in the first picture. So tiny. Can't wait to see her soon, I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pics! Glad you finally posted some:) What a beautiful baby girl and looks like you are all doing well. Hope to get together soon and before too long we will be having to get both our girls together.

    ReplyDelete