Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I Love...


Building friendships over authentic Italian Margherita pizza...
Exploring scene-esque coffee house atmospheres in foreign cities...
Discovering and sharing new profound, gripping, and giftedly artistic music outside the typical radio waves...
Memories out on the "Relaxation Grotto" with family and a large, storm-a-phobic Lacy named Watson...
Discovering a song called Natasha by Rufus Wainwright...
Poring over the riveting Anna Karenina late at night... 
The convenience of glancing down at my navy blue and white watch for the time instead of my phone...
Finding myself right in the heart of yet another character-testing adventure...
Playing Lauren's copy of Sherlock Holme's classics on my tv when I am alone...
Being happy for friends and family who are having babies and naming them beautiful names...
Feeling that for the first time in my life, I have some pretty great things to put on a resume´ (thanks be to God!)...



C’est la vie. 
Natasha W.

2 comments:

  1. and I love YOU!

    Writing you a letter this weekend....it's number one on my "to do" list! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to get in on this profound, gripping, giftedly artistic music. Tell me what it is!

    ReplyDelete