Sunday, February 20, 2011

Week at a Glance:

Meeting Vella the Cat. The old gray cat who does not tolerate non-sense. But likes a good scratching beneath the chin and a blanket to soften with her claws.

Studying the art of making Martinis. Love the olive. Love the twist. Crazy about the sweet Vermouth. Not so crazy about the Gin. But I daresay that I wouldn't be a lady if I was.

Saturday night: My first martini and my premier viewing of Arsenic and Old Lace. Love seeing Cary Grant at his goofiest.

My Sunday Morning: Poetry (Emerson, Wordsworth, Shakespeare and others) over Belgian waffles with chocolate & peanut butter chips.  Rereading old love letters and falling in love all over again with my best friend.

Greatly anticipating my nephew Cole's arrival to the world. :) He is a few days past his due date and so we are all learning patience.

I recently heard of a Poetry Night at Greg's, and so I am wondering how brave I am.


Love,
Natasha W.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a wonderful week. Perfect, perfect.

    love you!

    ReplyDelete